Ice Cap Zone Remixx Ice Cap Zone Remixx

Calling Sonic, Earth to Sonic...

It sounds like a ringtone. The melody sounds like someone dialing a number. Were you intentionally doing that? It does sound bad but I've heard worse so it has potential to be better.

BanjoK/Sonic 3 - Frozen Oil V3 BanjoK/Sonic 3 - Frozen Oil V3

Creates a nice music video in my head

Both are my favorite songs. It was unthinkable of me to think they fitted together so well.
I can imagine listening to this song at an oil rig near a harbor in Alaska. Ugly Gruntilda faced workers in suits with giant tools on their shoulders, a bear with a red bird hopping around for jigsaw puzzles, and a blue hedgehog busting up machinery... very scenic. Every sound fits into this imagination very well, especially the ship sounds, the bells and the xylophone chromatics.

Super Mario Land 2 - Star Maze Super Mario Land 2 - Star Maze

best out of the others so far

This is the best remix of Star Maze on this site yet. I've been looking for a remix that gives a bit of kick and make it sound like a fun but tricky level because that level is so hard but it's a rather enjoyable level just because of the song and other tiny fun features.
On a side note, this song almost sounds fitting for a Sonic the Hedgehog game or some other speeding game.